Isolate the mains before commencing installation.
Securely fix the mounting bracket to the wall at the desired location. Hand dryer should be mounted vertically on solid substrate walls.
Correctly wire the power cable to the electrical connector in accordance with the current edition of the IEE wiring regulations (BS7671: Requirements for Electrical Installations).
Replace all electrical connector covers and insulation. Our dryers use first fix principles to minimize installation times.
When required, align the main unit over the mounting bracket ensuring the top two hooks are secure.
The Smart Sensors require 15 seconds to calibrate after connecting to the power supply.
N.B Do NOT activate the dryer for 15 seconds after connecting to the power supply to allow the dryer to auto-calibrate.
Align with the corresponding openings in the rear. The main unit should be held flush with the wall.
Lower the unit slowly down to engage with the hooks and with the electrical connector until the lower face is flush with the bottom edge of the bracket.
Fix the unit to the bracket with the two anti-tamper screws. Reconnect the power.
The unit will self-isolate upon removal of the main unit from the mounting bracket.
- Intelligent Non-contact infrared hand detection sensors with 1 second over run when hands are removed
- Intelligent data monitoring per second feature
- Intelligent self-cleaning air channel adaptor
- Operating Sound: From 78dB (Standard sound measurement procedure used on production line)
- Operating Temp: 0°– 39°C
- Heater type: None
- Energy cost per dry: £0.00023p
- Operating airflow: up to 30.6 l/s
- Operating security lock-out period: 30 seconds
Distance between floor height and air outlet
Children & Wheelchairs: 850mm
- Mains Voltage: 230 – 240 V AC, single phase 50 Hz
- Power: Absorbed – 550W (+10% –10%)
- Power: Standby – 1.5W
- Motor Type: Digital Brushless Motor DC,
- Anti Particulate / Ozone emissive
- Motor Speed: Energy efficient 20,000 rpm
- EMC: Complies with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
- IP24 compliant
- eCurve 550A
- eCurve 550B (Branding option)
- eCurve 550D (Data communication link option)
- eCurve 550BD (Branding & Data communication link option)
7 year parts, 1 year labour guarantee
Contact Us if you require further assistance
- Height: 370 mm
- Width: 250 mm
- Depth: 134 mm
- Front Cover: PC/ABS
- Inner Chassis: ABS
- Manifold Front/Back/Nozzle: ABS
- Back Plate: Stainless Steel
- Antimicrobial additive for protection against degradation and bacteria
- Front Cover Colour Finish: white
- Side Panels: grey
- Part numbers eCurve 550A, 550D, 550B & 550DB
- Net weight: 4.6kg
- Packaged weight: 6.9kg