We have had a very exciting first half of 2017, namely the launch of the latest edition to the EcoCurve range, the adDryer, the world’s first smart, revenue producing hand dryer.
In light of our recent successes, the team at SAVORTEX wanted to take this opportunity to share with you some of the incredible press we have generated over the past couple of months. This includes a fantastic article in The Guardian as well as coverage from the launch and a variety of successful trials in leading industry publications. These articles demonstrate the unrivalled sustainability and revenue benefits for businesses throughout the UK.
What attracts and impresses our customers
The most is the positive impact we have on the following sectors of their businesses:
- Utilisation of Business Intelligence to increase efficiencies
- Savings on energy
- Creation of new revenue streams
- Enhancing the customer experience
A few headlines from a recent business case with a leading European Hub Airport which makes for extremely compelling reading
- Reduction in energy usage – 67%
- Reduction in Co2 produced – 65%
- Potential Efficiency savings over 5 years – £530k
- Ad revenue potential identified over a 5 year period with our game changing ad Dryer – £2.53m
- Positive ROI – 5.7 Months